2022 Gala & Silent Auction – THANK YOU!
What an inspiring afternoon at our Warren County Democratic Party 2022 Gala and Silent Auction! Fantastic speeches from our candidates, great conversations at our tables, some wonderful items to bid on at our silent auction, and over $20,000 raised to help us turn Warren County blue this November!
THANK YOU all of the volunteers, table sponsors, and guests who made this event possible.
And a huge thank you to the following people:
- Silent Auction Team: Diana Contario and Bethe Goldenfield (Coordinators), Kathlene Applegate, Sharon Campbell, Chris Ohlinger, Carol Sleeth, Melva Soderlund, Caryn Weckstein
- Volunteer Coordinators: Diana Contario, Bethe Goldenfield, John Marrone
- Graphic Design: Laura Kujawa
- Ticket and Campaign Finance: Bethe Goldenfield and Chris Ohlinger
- The fantastic staff at the Manor House
- Everyone who volunteered to help set up and clean up, staff the silent auction, check-in, and nametag tables, and do all the other little things that made our Gala & Silent Auction so great.
We’d also like to thank all of the candidates who were able to join us to make the afternoon such a success:
- Cheryl Stephens, Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor
- Greg Landsman, Democratic nominee for US House, OH-01
- Taylor Sappington, Democratic nominee for state auditor
- Judge Marilyn Zayas, Democratic candidate for Ohio Supreme Court
- Joy Bennett, Democratic nominee for Ohio House of Representatives, HD-56
- Paul Zorn, Democratic nominee for Ohio House of Representatives, HD-55
- Nabila Babar, Democratic candidate for Warren County Commissioner
Here are some pictures from the event: