Congratulations to Joy Bennett, HD-56 Nominee!
We’d like to congratulate our new District 56 nominee Joy Bennett on a hard-won victory in last night’s primary. We’re ready and eager to do what it takes to help you win and start taking back our state house!
We’d also like to thank Sam Cao for running such a positive and energetic campaign. This was one of the friendliest primaries we’ve ever seen with two fantastic candidates, and it’s a shame we could only go forward with one. We’re really looking forward to seeing what Sam will do in the future!
With Joy Bennett’s victory last night, we now have a complete ticket:
- U.S. Senate: Tim Ryan
- U.S. House (OH-01): Greg Landsman
- Governor & Lieutenant Governor: Nan Whaley & Cheryl Stephens
- Attorney General: Jeffrey Crossman
- Secretary of State: Chelsea Clark
- Treasurer: Scott Schertzer
- State Auditor: Taylor Sappington
- Chief Justice, Ohio Supreme Court: Justice Jennifer Brunner
- Associate Justices, Ohio Supreme Court: Judge Terri Jamison & Judge Marilyn Zayas
- Ohio State Senate, District 7: David Dallas
- Ohio House of Representatives, District 55: Paul Zorn
- Ohio House of Representatives, District 56: Joy Bennett
- Warren County Commissioner: Nabila Babar
To learn more about our great ticket of candidates, visit the 2022 Candidates page on our website!